Who we are
In this privacy statement references to “we”, “us”, and “our” are to First Touch FC Limited References to “our Website” or “the Website” are www.first-touch.co.uk This privacy statement sets out how you can verify the accuracy of your personal information submitted to First Touch FC Limited and how you can request that we delete or update your personal information. All privacy practices and methods described herein only apply insofar as permitted by the applicable standards, laws and requirements and as limited by the website your are visiting. Thanks for placing your trust in First Touch FC Limited.
Collected information and how
The information we collect via the Website may include:
- Personal details (such as name, address, telephone number, etc) you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email. Personal information received by you online, will only be used by First Touch FC Limited to which you submit your information, except as otherwise required by law or disclosed to you as the information is collected.
- Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
- Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
- To process your order and to provide after sales service.
- To promote and market services and products to you. This may take form of mailing, telephone calls, emails and other forms of contact. If you wish to opt-out, please notify us.
- To conduct a survey or feedback, we will try and let you know how we will use the information at the time when information is collected from you on the Internet.
Disclosures Of Your Information
Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, personally identifiable information that may be collected in connection with visitors to this Site is retained by First Touch FC Limited. First Touch FC Limited does not sell, transfer or otherwise disclose this personally identifiable information outside this company, except where disclosure is required by law.
A technology called “cookies” may be used to provide you with tailored information. A “cookie” is a tiny element of data that a website can send to your browser, which may then be stored on your hard drive so we can recognize you when you return. You may be able to set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie. Our cookies collect the operating system and browser that a visitor is using.
First Touch FC Limited is committed to keeping the data you provide us secure and will take reasonable precautions to protect your personal information from loss, misuse or alteration.
We do not store any of your private payment information (such as debit and credit card numbers).
You have a right to access the personal data that is held about you. Please write to us at the following address to obtain a copy of the personal information First Touch FC Limited may hold about you:
First Touch FC Limited
50 Uxbridge road